Sulfamic Acid Crystals. 1KG
Hard Floor Surface Cleaner
- Sulfamic acid is concentrated crystals that mix with water to make a mild, safe to use, acid cleaner.
- Removes dried Portland cement, cured grout haze, mortar residue from tile, concrete and masonry rust and mineral deposits including efﬂorescence.
- Mild acidic powder formula mixes with water to remove grout haze and mortar residue.
- Allow newly grouted and concrete surfaces to cure a minimum of 8 days prior to using.
- For light cleaning mix a solution of Sulfamic Acid Crystals by adding 1/2-cup to 1 gal. of clean water.
- For heavy duty cleaning mix 3/4 cup to 1 gal. of clean water.
- Mix until the crystals are completely dissolved.
- In cold-water not all of the crystals may dissolve.
- Pre-wet the surface with clean water.
- Apply the solution to the surface and allow to dwell for 3 to 5 minutes while agitating the surface with a brush.
- Work small areas do not allow the solution to dry on the surface.
- Extract all dirty remains with a wet vacuum system.
- Multiple applications may be necessary.
- After extracting Sulfamic Acid Crystal solution, rinse thoroughly with clean water.
Note: Do not use at boiling point or product will undergo hydrolysis and not work. After cleaning rinse thoroughly and check system. Repeat applications may be necessary for heavily soiled systems. After cleaning Periodic flushing of the system to remove loosened scale and contaminants will be necessary.
For rust removal use a solution of 10%-20%.
- Do not allow product to come in contact with any non-recommended surface.
- Do not mix with ammoniated cleaners, such as bleach, as harmful fumes will result.
- Not recommended for highly porous tile such as Saltillo.
- Acids of all kinds may etch, lighten, or change the colour of cementitious material, metallic glazes and stones containing calcium, such as marble and other acid sensitive stone.
Purchase up to 4 KG for the same shipping cost of $7.50 to urban addresses.