Certified Organic by Europe (ECOCERT) and US (USDA Organic).
Excellent Coconut Oil for Cooking.
Coconut oil is derived from the flesh of the coconut and has become a popular choice for many of us around the globe. The high content of vitamins and minerals in coconut oil contribute to its unique ability to be used in so many different products from food to skincare.
The easiest way to incorporate coconut oil into your daily life is to use it in your cooking. Not only is coconut oil a healthier alternative to other cooking oils, but tastes better too.
Coconut oil comes from the flesh part of a coconut and has become a natural source of fat for millions of people around the world. Due to its stable nature it is excellent for both cooking and frying, which is also one of the reasons why it makes the perfect addition to a healthy diet.
By replacing vegetable fat with organic coconut oil in your cooking, you are getting all the taste you need without the unhealthy fatty elements. Furthermore, coconut oil can be used as a substitute for butter and margarine making it equally perfect for baking.
Some of the many health benefits associated with virgin coconut oil include hair and skin care, weight loss and an improved digestion system and metabolism. It is also said to help maintain a healthy level of cholesterol, which in turn contributes towards stress release.
Benefits of Coconut Oil in Modern Medicine
In modern medicine, coconut may have the following benefits:
- kills viruses, bacteria, fungi, and yeasts
- expels or kills tapeworms, lice, Giardia, and other parasites
- a nutritional source of quick energy
- boosts energy and endurance
- improves digestion and absorption of other nutrients
- improves insulin secretion and utilisation of blood glucose
- relieves stress on the pancreas
- relieves symptoms and reduces health risks associated with diabetes
- improves calcium and magnesium absorption
- helps protect against osteoporosis
- reduces inflammation
- supports tissue healing and repair
- supports and aids immune system function
- functions as a protective antioxidant
- supports thyroid function
- supports the natural chemical balance of the skin
- softens skin and helps to relieve dryness and flaking
- prevents wrinkles, sagging skin and age spots
- promotes healthy hair and complexion