|Terms & Conditions of Hire:
- It is the full responsibility of the hirer for the security and care of our Party trailer and/or any other equipment hired at all times during the hire period.
- Party Trailers are designed for local hire where any other standard trailer or standard car will go.
- The Hirer is not permitted to lend, sub-lease, sell, offer for sale, assign, mortgage or pledge our Party trailer/s or any other equipment hired from Bob Olly's easy hire to any other persons or organizations.
- The Hirer must hold a full unrestricted New Zealand driver's license and be at least 21 years of age before trailer leaves yard.
- The Hirer must provide a current photo driver's licence and a second form of identification before taking delivery of our Party trailer or any other equipment hired from Bob Olly's Easy Hire. (Eg: Credit Card, Rates or telephone account.)
- By signing this hire agreement the hirer confirms they have a current fully Comprehensive Insurance Policy and current Registration and WOF on the towing vehicle before taking delivery of our Party trailer, the hirer must also not have been refused Motor Vehicle Insurance.
- To ensure a smooth turnaround of our Party trailers and/or any other equipment hired from Party Box Trailer Hire it is required that all pickups are on/after 12.30pm and all returns are back no later than 11.00am, additional daily rate charges apply for late returns.
- It is the responsibility of the Hirer for all relative costs incurred for the day by day running of the hired trailer/s and/or any other equipment whilst on hire, this includes making sure the trailer is returned in a reasonably clean condition.
- Any trailer/s and/or equipment hired from Bob Olly's easy hire must remain in the care of the hirer at all times.
- It is the responsibility of the hirer to pay for any towing charges incurred whilst the Party trailer is within the hirers care, this includes but not limited to after an accident or the towing vehicle breaks down.
- During the period of hire the Hirer will observe, comply and carry out all legal requirements of all statures, acts, By-laws, ordinances and regulations in force in relation to the operation of the Party trailer and/or any other equipment hired or in relation to the premises or location in which the trailer and/or any other equipment hired is operated.
- The Hirer must ensure that at all times the Party trailer and/or any other equipment hired will be towed or used in a safe manner according to any road rules and weather conditions.
- The Hirer will be fully liable for any loss or damage incurred whilst towing the Party trailer under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs.
- The Hirer agrees at all times to permit access to representatives of Bob Olly's easy hire, to inspect/repair the hired trailer and/or any other equipment hired if the need arises.
- The Hirer will indemnify Bob Olly's Easy Hire, its owners and/or agents against all actions, claims & expenses arising out of the negligent use of the Party trailer and/or any other equipment hired from Bob Olly's Easy Hire.
The Hirer is fully responsible for paying any infringements incurred during the hire period up to and including prior to the drop off time. Eg: Traffic, Parking, etc.